A hot water system is a must have in everybody’s home due to Covid-19 outbreak. With increased awareness among people about Covid-19, everyone is rushing up to buy hot water systems. The following are some benefits of hot water, which everybody should know.
- Soothes Your Mind: Hot water bath offers a great relaxation to your mind. It can lower your anxiety and depression. In short, it can improve your mental health in a great way.
- Healthy Skin: If you are suffering from skin irritation or acne then do try hot water bath every day. No doubt, you will see a great difference in your skin texture by taking hot water bath daily.
- Health Sleep: Hot water bath can also improve your sleep quality as well.
- Kills Bacteria: It can kill bacteria and germs on your body.
- Treats Cold: People suffering from cold should try hot water bath to improve their breathing.
When should I replace my water heater?
We use hot water for hand washing, dish cleaning, cooking and bathing. If you already have a heater at home then here are some signs indicating that you need to replace your old water heater.
- Too Old Heater: If you feel that your water heater is too old and reached the expiry date then do replace it with a new one. Most of the hot water systems generally last for about 8 to 10 years, and sometimes even more than that.
- Noise and leaks: Noise and leaks from your water heater is a sign of damaged water pump. It is better to replace your heater rather than spending money on repair if you observe any of these signs to save your money in a long run.
- Water doesn’t heat up: Water not getting heated up is an indication that there is some issue with your heater.
- Increased energy bills: You will observe a sudden spike in your energy bills. However, this can be a fault with other electronic devices as well in your home. Take the help of an expert to identify the faulty devices at home.
Buying a water heater is very easy now. You can choose online platforms to make your purchase sitting at home. Same Day Hot Water Service is the best store online for buying water heaters. The best part of their store is that they sell budget friendly heaters.
Water Heater Types
Mentioned below are some commonly used water heaters. Besides, all of them have own advantages and disadvantages.
- Traditional Heaters: These traditional heaters are nothing but the storage tank heaters. As they come with storage tanks you should make sure that you pick the right sized heater for your home. They are low in price when compared to the tankless heaters.
- Tankless Heaters: As these heaters are tankless, they generally don’t occupy much space. They are very user friendly and energy-efficient.
- Solar Heaters: These water heaters draw their energy from sunlight. If you have solar panel installed at your home then these solar heaters would be your perfect choice.